Anastasia Beverly Hills X Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review

by - 2:47:00 PM

I went into Sephora the other day to restock on some of my everyday makeup items, but then I saw this palette, which I’ve had my eye on for a while now, and picked it up as well. Let me tell you I most certainly do not regret it and I managed to get the last one they had!

First of all can we talk about how gorgeous this packaging is! It’s pink and glittery with reflective lettering, what more can you ask for. My only complaint is that there is no mirror.
This palette comes with 6 shades in a range of colors, which is why it seems to be great for so many different skin tones. My favorites are 143 (rose gold with bronze shimmer) and Kitty Kat (pink with platinum shimmer). To be honest I wasn’t sure how some of the shades would look on my skin because I’m quite tan, but all the shades seem to swatch well.

These highlighters have some serious pigmentation, which is why I love Anastasia highlighters so much. A little goes a long way, so they last a long time. All the shades are super shimmery and reflective, which is perfect because I’m not a ‘subtle highlight’ kind of person. I go all the way when it comes to highlighter haha. However if you’re not like me, you can use just a bit of product and a light hand to achieve a more subtle look.

Overall I would rate these highlighters very highly and definitely recommend purchasing them if you’re interested.

You May Also Like

0 comments