Ballet Pink and A Secret Garden

by - 2:45:00 PM

Commonly, on weekends or free days I like to wander around a city by the sea that is fairly close to me.
My extremely ballet inspired look consists of my blush pink t-shirt from Forever 21. This top is so soft and goes with so many different outfits. It’s easily one the most worn things in my wardrobe. I paired it with a little black skater skirt and added my moon necklace for some detail. But, my most favorite thing about this outfit is my new pink ballet flats with black ribbon. Honestly, they are probably the closest I could come to ballet shoes without actually wearing ballet shoes. I recently purchased these from ASOS and I am in love with them. The base of the show is a pinkish nude shade and they have black ribbons that wrap around the ankle, and delicately tie into a bow in the back. I found that the ribbon would fall down when I started walking after I had tied them, so I quickly fixed this by sticking some fashion tape on the ribbon and sticking that to my ankle. It ended up working extremely well and didn’t budge at all so A+ for problem solving.
While strolling along I discovered a little garden filled with flowers and fountains that I had never seen before. I have been to this place so many times but somehow I never noticed it, but I’m glad I did now. Other people had stumbled upon the garden and everyone seemed so happy and excited to walk through it. It was such a nice part of my day so I decided to share some photos and I hope you enjoy them!

-Lexi
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments