Royal Peach Palette Review

by - 8:26:00 AM

As you may know, the Royal Peach Palette went back in stock a few weeks ago and I managed to get my hands on one!

First of all the packaging is so beautiful and I love the rose gold, metallic lettering on the front. The palette also comes with a brush, which a lot of palettes do. In most palettes the brush that is included doesn’t work well and I never use them. However, this brush is actually really great quality, and I can definitely see myself using it when doing my makeup. It’s perfect for blending and defining the outer corner and crease.
Next I want to talk about the pigment of the eyeshadows. The colors that are very sparkly have good pigment and can be built up if you want. Some of the shimmery shadows are a bit dry, but if you apply them with a damp brush they would probably apply better and with more intensity, so I recommend trying that. The colors that have the best pigment in my opinion are the completely matte shades. The first time I used them I quickly realized how pigmented they were, as I had put WAY too much on my brush, whoops. The matte shades were very smooth and blendable, like they are in her other eyeshadow palettes. The shade I was most excited for was Royal, which is the royal blue color. I was kind of disappointed at the lack of pigment it had compared to all of the rest of the shadows, but it if you pack it onto the lid it can be built up. From looking at my own swatches and other people’s reviews it seems Royal tends to swatch poorly, but is fine when on the eye.


Just a note, I’ve heard some people complaining about the smell of the eyeshadows in this palette and how they smell like chemicals or something, but you can barely smell anything unless you hold the palette right up to your face, haha.


All the colors in this palette are so beautiful and I can’t wait to use them!! I would recommend getting this palette if you have the chance. What are your thoughts?

-Lexi

You May Also Like

0 comments