November Favorites

by - 7:44:00 PM

My first favorite of the month is a little coffee place I found called Cafe Nerro. I saw it on instagram and decided I had to go. The inside of the shop is beautiful and it has some really nice features like how the walls are lined with books.The food is fantastic as well haha.


There’s also a book store very close to it so we decided to check it out and it was the best decision. The store was super cute and cozy inside. They had a ‘blind date with a book’ section and I decided I needed to buy one and ended up getting the ghost mystery story. It’s called White Tears and I haven’t gotten to start it yet, but the cover looks so cool.


My next favorite was Troye Sivan’s concert and it was amazing. He was so good (like always), but my favorite part was the fan project where people handed out rainbow sheets of paper to hold up during ‘Heaven’. I also got a super cute Blue Neighborhood pin because I am currently loving pins.


My last favorite of the month is Simply Christmas by Leslie Odom Jr. Yes this is a Christmas album but it came out in November so it still counts. I have been obsessed with this every song on it and constantly have it on repeat. I love how minimalistic it is and he is just such an amazing singer. My favorite is probably either ‘My Favorite Things’ or ‘Winter Song’, but I do love all of them.

And that’s it! I didn’t have very many this month but I really wanted to share these with you. It’s finally Christmas time though and I’m very excited.
Love,

You May Also Like

0 comments