The Nubian by Juvia's

by - 10:39:00 AM


Eyeshadow is one of my most favorite things and you cannot get any better than fall toned eyeshadow. I mean, fall is the best season. So, when I saw this palette had so many gold and copper toned eyeshadows I knew I had to have it. This wonder is The Nubian palette by Juvia’s, and it’s my new favorite thing.


I’ve heard so many people raving about this palette and it looked so amazing. It has every warm neutral color you need from light to dark. There’s so many gold, copper, and burnt orange shades, but there’s also some really nice warm browns. I love the combination of mattes, shimmers, and really shimmery eyeshadows. It’s everything you could need.
I swatched a few of my favs and as you can see, the super shimmery ones have unreal pigment. I love to put a shimmery color on for a base, then a really shimmery one in the crease and then a matte color in the outer and inner corner. I prefer to put matte shades in the outer corner because I feel it gives more definition.


What do you think? Any fall eyeshadows I need to know about?
Love,
Lexi
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments